Me, My Self, and I

Friday, August 29, 2014

More Than 'Forever'

"So, after living in Bali for 2 months, do you have somebody to introduce? That potential enough to be my new boyfriend?"

"Nobody. It's kind of impossible, you know, sis?"

"Why is that?"

"Well, I know Big Bro would think and say the same thing about this. You are our only sister. No man, once again, no man will be good enough for you, in our eyes. Even if he is the best man alive in this earth, we'll always try to find his flaws."



"So, I better find the guy myself?"



"Yeah. You find the right guy for you, and we'll try to find any reasons to love him as well."



I think I would start to cry right a way if my little brother didn't ask me other things. It was the sweetest, nicest, and loveliest thing somebody has ever told me. More than just 'I love you'. More than 'You are my everything.' More than 'Forever.'


Thursday, August 29, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment