Me, My Self, and I

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm Gonna Win

One night, I went to a cozy restaurant with my friends. They played a movie on the large screen on the wall. Though I am a movie freak, the movie was not interesting enough for me. The movie was about to end. I've just watched few scenes when the credit titles came.

The dinner was served, looked delicious and smelled good. But my attention was stolen by the last original sound track of the movie. I didn't have any chance to check the title and the singer of that song because a waiter has replaced the DVD with another movie.

I was in bad mood during that week. Some things did not run well as I planned. Laid my self down after the dinner, I couldn't put the song away from my head. So, I turned on my laptop, got connected to the Internet, and started the search. After a while, I found the title, the singer, even the video clip!

The things were as tiring and difficult as before. However, when I listened to the song, I knew I shouldn't give up on everything. I am tough, yet full of hope. I knew everything would be just okay.

So, this is the song "Win" by Brian McKnight!


"WIN"
by Brian McKnight

Dark is the night

I can weather the storm
Never say die
I've been down this road before
I'll never quit
I'll never lay down, mm
See I promised myself that I'd never let me down

[1] - I'll never give up
Never give in
Never let a ray of doubt slip in
And if I fall
I'll never fail
I'll just get up and try again

Never lose hope
Never lose faith
There's much too much at stake
Upon myself I must depend
I'm not looking for place or show
I'm gonna win

No stopping now
There's still a ways to go, oh
Someway, somehow
Whatever it takes, I know
I'll never quit, no no
I'll never go down, mm, mm
I'll make sure they remember my name
A hundred years from now

[Repeat 1]

When it's all said and done
My once in a lifetime will be back again
Now is the time
To take a stand
Here is my chance
That's why I'll...

[Repeat 1]

Mmm, I'm gonna win

No comments:

Post a Comment